- Develop a compelling narrative around the product's value.
- Publish exceptional content around our product portfolio.
- Identify and segment target customer personas, tailoring marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to devise product, marketing, and sales strategies that amplify our brand and drive demand.
- Conduct in-depth customer and market research.
- Collaborate with business unit and sales teams to develop and support the vertical strategy by creating programs for go-to-market campaigns.
- Plan and oversee the launch of new features.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the competitive landscape, ensuring P2P.org's offerings remain differentiated and ahead of the curve.
- You will take ownership of achieving the marketing generated lead, opportunity, and revenue goals for your vertical.
- Craft annual marketing plan for your vertical.
- Manage and utilize your vertical marketing budget to hit your lead, opportunity, and revenue targets.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience, with at least 5 years in product marketing within a B2B tech environment.
- Previous exposure to fintech, financial services, or blockchain is a must.
- Outstanding project management abilities, combined with a proactive approach to executing tasks.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A data-driven mindset, with the ability to glean insights from metrics and analytics.
- Collaborative spirit, with a knack for fostering alignment across diverse teams.
- Fluent English
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.