Financial Reporting lead
We are seeking a Financial Reporting Lead, a senior position in the finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial (IFRS) and management reporting, adoption and adherence to accounting policies (including crypto-specific ones), building and boosting efficiency of financial reporting (including implementation of ERP/specialized accounting software), running a Big4 audit, and building financial planning and analysis/controlling capabilities in the organization.
- Build accounting and financial data/process flow
- Build, support and enhance financial closing and reporting process
- Develop and implement IFRS policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, including industry specific ones, i.e. revenue recognition, digital assets
- Provide technical guidance and advice to the organisation on IFRS standards and their implementation.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of IFRS and regulatory compliance frameworks in the organisation
- Implement relevant controls around financial reporting
- Oversee and lead implementation of ERP and/or other financial systems
- Lead Big4 audits and audit-related engagements
- Work really closely with the team on achievement of set goals
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, including responding to queries and maintaining communication across functions and teams
- Make effective project & people management decisions
- Strong technical accounting skills with the ability to interpret and apply IFRS standards to complex transactions
- Proven strong track record in financial reporting, including the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS requirements (7 years min).
- Knowledge/understanding of accounting software, including ERP systems, that can support the implementation of IFRS standards. Proven track record of implementation projects.
- Experience in managing teams, providing guidance and support to members, and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to explain complex financial concepts to stakeholders.
- Experience in project management, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and drive projects forward.
- Experience working and collaborating in tech organisation
- Excellent leadership capabilities, result-driven, strategic mindset and outstanding communication skills
- Fluent English
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit Cyprus time zone
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement. Ownership culture.
- Competitive salary level in $
- LTI program (RSU)
- Well-being program and Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.