- Provide ad-hoc support to your team
- Explore blockchain ecosystem to detect possible opportunities and risks
- Optimise economy for validation process including research, modelling, improving business processes.
- Configure data platform instruments to load, process and transform data
- Formulate data requirements for data engineering team. Decide on granularity, frequency, data quality.
- Govern your team data marts. Provide data lineage from sources to reporting.
- Provide informative dashboards to team, company and community.
- Take part in your team reporting on company level such as demo.
- Advanced SQL including different joins and window expressions. We are using Google BigQuery
- Analytical Python stack.
- Familiarity with such ETL instruments as Airflow, DBT
- Data research skills, probability theory and mathematical statistic. Ability to operate in such models as regressions, ab-tests.
- Data storytelling skills. Ability to form your opinion and prove it with data beyond reasonable doubt.
- Effective work with data consumers. You need to own a task, decompose it and pass it after completion.
- English B2 or higher
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.