The Chief Product Officer will be a visionary and responsible for ensuring that our product team is the best in the industry. They will oversee the proper planning and delivery of complex projects, ensure that goals are clear, and maintain a strong and healthy culture.
The ideal candidate must possess a balance of honesty, kindness, and understanding. They should have a strong understanding of technological B2B product with its own hardware or an infrastructure product more oriented towards B2B clients. Additionally, they should have experience in guiding product teams to deliver and maintain complex solutions, as well as enacting organizational change.
- Understanding of blockchain/DeFi/crypto technologies
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a CPO in crypto industry
- Deep technical background in open-source, cloud solutions with experience in software engineering and infrastructure within a high-performing technology organization
- Outstanding executive-level communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to ensure they are implemented
- Comfortable working in high-growth, constantly changing environments
- Experience in attracting, hiring, enabling, and developing talent
- Excellent collaborative manager of managers, with the ability to mentor and grow employees
- Experience shaping organizational design, incentivization, and communication structures across multiple teams
- Knowledge of the latest technological and regulatory trends in providing IT infrastructure to businesses
- Fluency in English
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Positive and friendly communication culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.