- Explore the blockchain ecosystem to identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Optimize the economic efficiency of validation processes through research, modeling, and business process enhancement
- Configure data platform tools for data loading, processing, and transformation.
- Define data requirements for the data engineering team, determining granularity, frequency, and data quality.
- Manage your team's data marts and establish data lineage from sources to reporting.
- Create informative dashboards for the team, company, and community.
- Participate in your team's company-level reporting, such as demo days & others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling techniques.
- Strong managerial skills, leading teams of 5+ people.
- Data research skills, including probability theory and mathematical statistics, and the ability to work with models like regressions and A/B tests.
- Data storytelling skills and the ability to form and defend opinions with data beyond reasonable doubt.
- Proficiency in advanced SQL, including different joins and window expressions (utilizing Google BigQuery).
- Competence with the analytical Python stack.
- Familiarity with ETL instruments such as Airflow and DBT.
- Fluent in English.
At P2P.org we have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true! 🌟
- Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit Cyprus time zone.
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team.
- Competitive salary level in $
- Well-being program.
- Mental Health care program.
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses.
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program.
- Overseas conferences, community immersion.
- Positive and friendly communication culture.
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.